- 10625 Florida Blvd Apt 16, Baton Rouge, LA 70815
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1180 Sqft
- RESTORATION NEEDED!! Excellent location, near many of Baton Rouge area amenities.
- 9144 Delta Place Rd, New Roads, LA 70760
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1150 Sqft
- COUNTRY COMFORT!! CHERISHED TRADITIONS & SIMPLE PLEASURES... Completely restored home. New Roof, Walls, Flooring, Systems, Tankless Water Heater, Granite countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms, Stainless appliances, Insulated windows, Window blinds, All new lighting with ceiling fans, New HVAC system, completely fenced lot. Don't let this one get away.
- 7843 Summer Grove Ave, Baton Rouge, LA 70820
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1176 Sqft
- AN OPEN INVITATION!! INVESTORS WELCOME. Located on quiet dead end street. Perfect for a small family or students. Roof 3 years old. Vaulted ceilings, fireplace. An opportunity waiting for you.
- 6754 LA Highway 77, Fordoche, LA 70732
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1543 Sqft
- LARGE LOT!! LARGE HOME.! Three bedroom two full bath home. Located in a rural setting.
- 7498 Maplewood Dr, Baton Rouge, LA 70812
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 788 Sqft
- MOVE IN READY!! Home completely restored after the 2016 flood. Exterior and the interior painted. Metal roof, New fixtures and solid flooring throughout. (No Carpets)
- 149 Croydon Ave, Baton Rouge, LA 70806
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1436 Sqft
- MOVE-IN READY!! New roof installed in April, New hot water heater installed in July, Custom built-in hardwood cabinets in living room, 5.1 in-ceiling surround sound (willing to leave the entire system)' Both bathrooms have been totally remodeled, Granite countertops throughout, Kitchen remodeled with granite countertops, new backsplash, and under cabinet lighting, Ethernet connections in living room and bedrooms, Smart thermostat, Alarm system, Exterior lights on timer, Laminate wood floors throughout, Crown moldin ...
- 3625 Prescott Rd, Baton Rouge, LA 70805
- 5 Beds · 3 Baths · 3942 Sqft
- Large Lot, Large Home, some restoration needed. Growing family, need more space than take a look.
- 1648 N 41st St, Baton Rouge, LA 70802
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1102 Sqft
- START WITH ME!! (HOME DID NOT FLOOD IN THE GREAT FLOOD OF 2016. LOCATED IN ZONE X) New Roof in 2019, New Lights and Ceiling Fans, New Water Heater, New Stove and Hood Vent, Painted inside and out, New Solid flooring throughout, No Carpeting, New Counter Tops, New Closet Doors. Fully Fenced Yard. Selling will pay 2.5% in closing assistance to include Owner Home Warranty.
- 110 Morningside St, New Roads, LA 70760
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1637 Sqft
- Large Lot, Partially fenced, He/She shed part of the garage, large covered gazebo in the back yard. Built-in barbecue pit, picnick table, enclosed back porch with a ceiling fan. New garage door. The interior recently painted with new carpet. Extremely spacious bedrooms. This one is ready for move-in.
- 5001 Clark, Baker, LA 70714
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1620 Sqft
- SPACIOUS HOME, 9+ FT CEILINGS, INTERIOR RECENTLY PAINTED, EXTERIOR PAINTING NOT 100% COMPLETE. WOOD FLOORS IN HOME. LARGE LOT SIZE. BRING YOUR ANIMALS.
- 32540 Mayor Maurice Brown St, White Castle, LA 70788
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1542 Sqft
- OLD AND QUAINT-BUT UP-TO-DATE!!! Four Bedroom Two full bath home restored. New Kitchen and Appliances, New CHVAC system. wood floors throughout. Double carport at the rear of the home. Located across the street from the City Park. Kids/Grandkids will enjoy every moment.