- 504 Ollie St, Melville, LA 71353
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2500 Sqft
- WANT TO MAKE HISTORY A PART OF YOUR FUTURE!! This is the one to restore. Fenced in corner lot. Master bedroom down stairs with a full bath. Three bedroom on the 2nd floor with their own full bath as well. Front and rear porches, high ceilings, lots of crown molding throughout. Up for a challenge?
- 4320 Burgess Dr, Baker, LA 70714
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1120 Sqft
- SETTLED RESIDENTIAL AREA!! Home did not flood in 2016 Great Flood. All works completed by licensed professional contractors. Interior completely painted. New carpet in the hall and each bedroom. New tub shower combo in master bathroom. New architectural shingle roof. New water heater. CHVAC installed in 2014, inspected and serviced in 4/2021. Appliances to remain refrigerator, microwave, washer, freezer and stove. XL storage building with roll-up door and side entrance. Storage wired to the home alarm. Foundation i ...
- 1555 Groom Rd, Baker, LA 70714
- GIVE ME LAND! LOTS OF LAND!! Surround yourself with trees. Wanting to build, investors looking for land in flood zone x. 15 acres waiting your call.
- 32467 Brandywood Dr, Denham Springs, LA 70706
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1317 Sqft
- NO STRESS HERE!! SAY GOODBYE TO CITY CRAMP. Spacious three bedroom, two full bath home. Kitchen with new appliances, New light and ceiling fans. Recently painted interior. Roof less than five years old. No carpet in this home. Family room with wood burning fireplace. Kitchen and dinette. Master suite with Jacuzzi tub, double vanities and walk in closet. Completely fenced back yard for privacy and family gatherings. Rear double carport. Ready for your choice of financing option or cash buyer.
- 7887 Governor Davis Dr, Baton Rouge, LA 70811
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1438 Sqft
- Spacious four bedroom, one and a half bath home needs a new owner. Large yard, located in the northern part of the city of Baton Rouge . Fenced back yard. Ceramic flooring, in kitchen and dining room. Wood burning fireplace in the family room. Be your own decorator. Have it your way!! To help visualize this home's floorplan and to highlight its potential, virtual furnishings may have been added to photos found in this listing
- 778 W Versailles Dr, Baton Rouge, LA 70819
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 997 Sqft
- Home restored, Move in ready.
- 625 Claiborne St, Donaldsonville, LA 70346
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 784 Sqft
- Historic Cottage in Donaldsonville. Historic District Location Built around 1890. Air B&B, Summer Cottage, 2nd home or Vacation Home. Only 55 minutes to Baton Rouge, La. The capitol of the state. Visit during the Legislative Session. Visit LSU and Southern (two of the winningest programs in their respective conferences) during the Football Season, Baseball or Basketball if you prefer. New Orleans less than 65 minutes. French Quarters, Casinos, Saints Football, Pelican Basketball, Mardi Gras, Jazz and Heritage Festi ...
- 4363 Central Rd, Saint Francisville, LA 70775
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1485 Sqft
- JUST IN TIME FOR HUNTING SEASON!!! Perfect camp location or just relaxed country living!
- 7843 Summer Grove Ave, Baton Rouge, LA 70820
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1176 Sqft
- ESSENCE OF ELEGANCE!! CUSTOM STYLE! QUALIFIED FOR YOU!!. Custom Colors, Painted in and out, New Appliances, New Granit counter tops throughout home, New Kitchen sink, New Soft Close cabinets in the kitchen, New Water-Proof Laminate flooring in each bedroom. Private Master Bedroom/Bath Suite. New bath-tub and toilets in each bathroom with new plumbing, New light fixtures in each bathroom, New ceiling fan with light in the two front bedrooms, New interior and exterior doors, New Electric Fireplace, New smoke detector ...
- 4300 Burgess Dr, Baker, LA 70714
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1493 Sqft
- Investor or Homeowner looking for equity opportunity, COME SEE THIS ONE! Rehab needed. This home is less than 20 years old, has three bedrooms, two full baths, a large backyard, and an attached double carport.
- 9853 Jefferson Hwy Unit F20, Baton Rouge, LA 70809
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1001 Sqft
- READY FOR NEW OWNER!! Updated, New Flooring, New Waterheater, Interior painted in the last 30 days, New Appliances, Completely new AC/Heating unit including duct work, Carpet in both bedrooms and Wood in the Living/Family Room, Ceramic in the kitchen and baths. Great Location.
- 3405 Linden St, Baton Rouge, LA 70805
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1231 Sqft
- INVESTOR!! THIS ONE IS KNOCKING FOR YOU! Two bedroom one bath cottage. In need of complete restoration. Cash-flow after repairs are completed.
- 2967 69th Ave, Baton Rouge, LA 70807
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1044 Sqft
- Minor updated to be needed. Seller offering this unit as is. Great rental, near Southern University, City bus line. Three bedroom one bath, wood floors throughout most of this home. Seller to install a new roof before AOS.
- 313 Lafitte Dr, Baton Rouge, LA 70819
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1252 Sqft
- Move right in to this well-kept home. Open shelving in kitchen with quartz countertops, copper farmhouse sink, subway tile backsplash, and large island with butcher block top, gas stove, and stainless steel appliances, large bonus room overlooking large backyard great for relaxing. Steps away from park.
- 7984 Greenlea Dr, Baton Rouge, LA 70811
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1985 Sqft
- LOOKING FOR A TREE LINED STREET!! JUST OUTSIDE THE CITY BUT WITH ALL THE AMENITIES. This three bedroom, two full baths offer a lot of space and partially updated. Floors, cabinets and countertops all in condition you will like and want to keep.